The Hellenic Foundation for European and Foreign Policy – ELIAMEP is seeking for 2 external migration experts for the advisory board of the research programme LOMIGRAS: “Mainstreaming and Monitoring Immigrants’ Integration in Local Government in Greece”, which is funded by the General Secretariat for Research and Technology of Greece through the European Economic Area Financial Mechanism (EEA Grants).
Qualifications, Knowledge and Experience
- PhD degree in political or social sciences
- At least 10year previous experience in study and management of migration and integration.
- Proven experience and record of publications in the field of migrant integration policies in Greece and in Europe.
- Assist to the project’s principal investigator with the scientific and methodological supervision of the LOMIGRAS research project
- Scientific evaluation of the deliverables
- Participation in the two workshops in Athens and Thessaloniki and the final conference in Athens
- Contribute to networking and to the dissemination of research results of LOMIGRAS.
Deadline for application: 19 February 2016
Please submit your application electronically including cover letter and CV with «MIGR_02.16″ in subject line, to firstname.lastname@example.org .