The project aims to contribute to the building of bridges of good relations and understanding between Greece and Kosovo,. This is intended to be achieved through the meticulous examination and understanding of mutual misconceptions, the identification of problematic factors that need to be tackled.
More specifically, the project objectives were the following:
– Fill the knowledge gap in Kosovar-Greek relations in key areas of research.
– Outline problems in the relations between the two countries through scientifically rigorous analysis.
– Draw policy relevant findings and raise awareness about the need for good neighbourly relations.
– Disseminate scholarly findings to the academic community and stimulate academic research on Greek-Kosovar relations.
– Facilitate stronger links in the civil society, academia, business and eventually the political community.