Reforms in Public Administration during the crisis
on the occasion of the publication of the study entitled
“Reforms in Public Administration during the crisis: Review, Description, Evaluation“,
which was funded by “The A.G. Leventis Foundation”.
Presentation of the study :
– Calliope Spanou – Professor, University of Athens, Scientific Coordinator
– Asterios Pitsiorlas, Deputy Minister of Economy and Development
– George Georgandas, MP, Head of Administrative Reconstruction, New Democracy
– Georgette Lalis, Former Head of the European Commission in Greece
– Dimitris Papoulias, Emeritus Professor, University of Athens
Moderator: Prof. Loukas Tsoukalis, President of ELIAMEP / Sciences Po, Paris
RSVP: Mrs. Evelin Karakatsani (T: 210 7257124, [email protected]) until 3 December 2018
You can read the executive summary of the study here (in Greek) and the whole report here (in Greek).
Read the press release here (in Greek).
With the kind support of the A. G. Leventis Foundation