The Hellenic Foundation for European and Foreign Policy – ELIAMEP will recruit a research fellow for a 5-month position (December 2016 – April 2016).
The job position is part of the Research Programme LOMIGRAS: “Mainstreaming and Monitoring Immigrants’ Integration in Local Government in Greece”, which is funded by the General Secretariat for Research and Technology of Greece through the European Economic Area Financial Mechanism (EEA Grants).
Qualifications, Knowledge and Experience
- Pοst-graduate degree (M.A. or Ph.D) in political or social sciences.
- Previous experience in management and coordination of research projects.
- Proven experience with empirical research on migration.
- Proven experience and record of publications in the field of migrant integration in Greece and in Europe.
- Experience in organising workshops, networking and disseminating research results.
- Excellent IT skills and use of multimedia.
- Excellent written and oral communications skills in English and Greek.
- Assist to the project’s principal investigator with the management and coordination of the LOMIGRAS research project.
- Conduct interviews with key informants in various municipalities in Greece.
- Engage in the analysis of qualitative data of empirical research by municipality.
- Co-authoring reports on integration of migrants in local government.
- Involvement in the organisation of two workshops in Athens and Thessaloniki and the final conference in Athens.
- Contribute to networking and to the dissemination of research results of LOMIGRAS.
Deadline for application: 25 November 2015
Please submit your application electronically including cover letter and CV with «MIGR_11d.15″ in subject line, to firstname.lastname@example.org.