The aim of the training seminar
The webinar participants will come to understand the importance of consultation as a means of communication and open discussion in the context of participatory planning for development, and will get to know the conditions for consultation, as well as tools and techniques that can be used for consultation at the local and national level.
Representatives of civil society organizations from all over Greece participating in the ELIAMEP project “Civil Society Network in the Context of the UN’s Sustainable Development Goals in Greece”.
Content of the training seminar
• Consultation as an important method in the context of participatory planning for development.
• What are the types of consultation and what are the stages of a consultation?
• How a consultation process is organized in practice.
• Tools (including with the use of new technologies) and methods.
• Challenges and how to address them.
• A best practice from Greece.
• The importance of networking.
• Evaluation of the training seminar.
Main trainer: Dr. Fani Komseli, Political scientist, Member of the Academic Personnel, EKDDA, INEP, Member of SEP EAP, EKE53/ Educational Leadership-Educational Management (short bio available here (in Greek).
Moderation and discussion: Eugenia Vathakou (short bio available here)
Zoom link: https://us06web.zoom.us/j/81439755261?pwd=cWEvSDlPUWU5eVp1K3Buelc0aitIdz09
*Certificates of attendance will be issued.