The Hellenic Foundation for European and Foreign Policy – ELIAMEP is seeking for one (1) Senior Research Expert for the research programme «Deliberating socio-economic impact of EU Integration- Albanian case and regional experiences»”, which is funded by the European Union (EuropeAid, IPA).
Deadline for application: 26 July 2019
Qualifications, Knowledge and Experience
• PhD degree in political or social sciences.
• At least 5 years of previous experience in high quality research focusing on contemporary politics of the Balkans as well as on the Balkan states’ EU accession process, preparation of research reports and fieldwork experience.
• High quality scholarly publications in the above mentioned research fields.
• Plan and execute research on the EU accession process of Bulgaria and Romania as well as on the accession process of the Western Balkan states.
• Draft high quality research and policy papers based on the findings of the above-mentioned research.
• Offer feedback and contribute to the editorial work of research and policy papers focusing on the EU-driven reform process in Greece.
• Contribute to all publicity and dissemination of the project as they pertain to the above outlined research and findings.
• Communicate with project partners and project coordinators as deemed necessary for the smooth implementation of the study.
Please submit your application electronically including cover letter and CV with “SEE_02″ in subject line, to firstname.lastname@example.org
* ELIAMEP is in full compliance with the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR 679/2016), which its staff strictly applies in the collection and processing of personal data.
** ELIAMEP is committed to equal opportunities in the evaluation and recruitment of its personnel, and it does not discriminate on the basis of gender, race or ethnic origin, religious and other convictions, sexual orientation, age, or disability.