The Hellenic Foundation for European and Foreign Policy – ELIAMEP is seeking for one (1) Research Αssistant for the research programme «Deliberating socio-economic impact of EU Integration- Albanian case and regional experiences», which is funded by the European Union (EuropeAid, IPA).
Deadline for application: 26 July 2019
Qualifications, Knowledge and Experience
– Bachelor’s degree in Political Sciences or Social Sciences or Balkan Studies.
– Experience in participation in research programs focusing on contemporary Balkan politics.
– Experience in supporting administrative tasks and research activities in the context of research programs focusing on contemporary Balkan politics.
– Research and administrative tasks in support of the implementation of the project «Deliberating socio-economic impact of EU Integration- Albanian case and regional experiences».
Please submit your application electronically including cover letter and CV with “SEE_03” in subject line, to email@example.com
* ELIAMEP is in full compliance with the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR 679/2016), which its staff strictly applies in the collection and processing of personal data.
** ELIAMEP is committed to equal opportunities in the evaluation and recruitment of its personnel, and it does not discriminate on the basis of gender, race or ethnic origin, religious and other convictions, sexual orientation, age, or disability.