Full time position starting on October 1st, 2010
ELIAMEP is looking for a qualified Research Fellow in the fields of International Relations or European Integration, broadly defined, for a one-year, renewable appointment. The appointee will contribute to refining and implementing a research agenda and link up with areas of related research at ELIAMEP. The successful candidate would be expected to develop a portfolio of work that will include initiating new research, forming partnerships with other institutions and translating academic knowledge into policy relevant outputs. Salary is competitive and will depend upon the successful candidate’s qualifications.
Candidates should have a PhD or an equivalent level of professional experience and possess the following attributes:
- sound knowledge of key issues in current debates in his/her area of expertise
- proven ability to implement independent and/or collaborative research projects
- excellent research and writing skills, ability to work with researchers from a variety of backgrounds and to support their research activities, presentation skills, experience in workshop facilitation, translating academic knowledge into policy relevant outputs
- fluency in Greek and English, knowledge of other languages being an additional asset
- computer and internet literacy.
Deadline for applications: 28 May 2010.
Applications should include a curriculum vitae, samples of written work and the names of two academic referees. Short-listed candidates will be invited for an interview in June.
Applications and requests for further information should be addressed to:
- by e-mail to: email@example.com
- by post to: ELIAMEP, 49, Vasilissis Sofias Ave, 106 76 Athens, to the attention of Ms. Nina Papaioannou