As part of its voluntary internship program, ELIAMEP wishes to include in its team 1 part-time intern for cooperation on its Mediterranean Programme.
The selected candidate will have the opportunity to support research in areas related to political, trade, socio-economic developments of the Mediterranean region and its relevance to Europe, Middle East, Africa, Americas and Asia, as well as writing analysis in collaboration with the thematic leader.
The position offers the opportunity to collaborate with ELIAMEP’s Senior Policy experts as well as gain experience in developing geo-economic analysis as part of a diverse team of collaborators. At this stage, it is unpaid internship.
The position is available from October 1, 2020, for a period of six (6) months.
- PhD candidates, graduates or final-year students of a postgraduate program in Greek or foreign university with a focus on economics, international trade, political sciences, international relations and/or European studies.
- Excellent knowledge of Greek and English (written and oral) with English as prioritized.
- Excellent use of written language for short analysis and longer analytical reports.
- Excellent use of technology for written content.
- Developed organizational skills, diligence, good communication and team spirit.
Deadline for applications: September 25, 2020.
Interested candidates are kindly requested to submit their CV, along with a short motivation letter, and a sample of writing in English at: email@example.com, mentioning the position code: INTERNMED_2020.
* ELIAMEP is in full compliance with the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR 679/2016), which its staff strictly applies in the collection and processing of personal data.
** ELIAMEP is committed to equal opportunities in the evaluation and recruitment of its personnel, and it does not discriminate on the basis of gender, race or ethnic origin, religious and other convictions, sexual orientation, age, or disability.