The Hellenic Foundation for European and Foreign Policy (ELIAMEP) is seeking to appoint a part-time Copy Editor in English (Job Ref: CE2021).
Start date: 15th January 2021
ELIAMEP is looking to appoint a Copy Editor in English. Duties will include:
- Copy editing content in English – reports, articles, press releases, announcements
- Occasional translation of content in English
The post is on a paid, part-time basis and it is available from 15th January 2021. The job holder does not need to be physically at ELIAMEP, working remotely would be an option.
- English native speaker
- Undergraduate or graduate students or graduates in Social Sciences or Humanities
- Proven drafting and report writing skills
- Excellent level in written English
- Excellent computer skills (Word, Internet)
- Very good organization skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent team working skills
Deadline for submission of applications: 31 December 2020, 23:59
How to apply:
Interested parties are welcome to apply electronically by sending their CV and a short cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org ensuring that the Job Reference CE2021 is added on the email title.
Copies of studies certificates will be requested when the offer is made.
Apart from the above qualifications, the candidates might be requested to show their competence related to the qualifications during the interview, i.e. sample writing in English.
* ELIAMEP is in full compliance with the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR 679/2016), which its staff strictly applies in the collection and processing of personal data.
** ELIAMEP is committed to equal opportunities in the evaluation and recruitment of its personnel, and it does not discriminate on the basis of gender, race or ethnic origin, religious and other convictions, sexual orientation, age, or disability.