The Hellenic Foundation for European and Foreign Policy – ELIAMEP is seeking for 1 expert for the research programme «Deliberating socio-economic impact of EU Integration- Albanian case and regional experiences»”, which is funded by the European Union (EuropeAid, IPA).
Deadline for application: 15 July 2019
Qualifications, Knowledge and Experience
• PhD degree in political or social sciences
• At least 2 years previous experience in research and preparation of research reports and fieldwork research
• Knowledge of statistical packages in research and opinion polls related to the Balkan region and the relations between Greece and the Balkans.
• Design methodology and sampling for project survey
• Conduct quality control on the methodology and sampling aspects of the implementation of the survey
• Provide advice pertaining to design and implementation of survey
• Communicate with project partners and project coordinators as deemed necessary for the smooth implementation of the survey
• Offer advice as to the analysis of the data
Please submit your application electronically including cover letter and CV with “SEE_01″ in subject line, to email@example.com
* ELIAMEP is in full compliance with the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR 679/2016), which its staff strictly applies in the collection and processing of personal data.
** ELIAMEP is committed to equal opportunities in the evaluation and recruitment of its personnel, and it does not discriminate on the basis of gender, race or ethnic origin, religious and other convictions, sexual orientation, age, or disability.