The Hellenic Foundation for European and Foreign Policy (ELIAMEP) invites pre-applications from scholars who wish to spend 12-24 months at ELIAMEP, as part of the “Marie Skłodowska-Curie Individual Fellowship” Programme (MSCA-IF-2020), funded by the European Commission.
Applicants can be of any nationality, but they must not have spent more than 12 months in the last 3 years in Greece (mobility rule).
ELIAMEP welcomes project proposals from doctorate holders, interested in submitting a proposal in the area of social sciences and humanities. However, priority will be given to those projects that fit best with ELIAMEP’s existing research interests and orientations and gain the support of at least one ELIAMEP senior researcher.
Fellowships take form of European Fellowships or Global Fellowships.
- European Fellowships are open to researchers either coming to Europe from any country in the world or moving within Europe. The researcher must comply with the rules of mobility.
- Global Fellowships are based on a secondment to a third country and a mandatory 12 month return period to a European host. The researcher must comply with the rules of mobility in the country where the Global Fellowship secondment takes place, not for the country of the return phase.
Researchers receiving an Individual Fellowship may opt to include a secondment phase in Europe, notably in the non-academic sector, within the overall duration of their fellowship.
ELIAMEP has an extensive and prestigious record of hosting international doctoral and postdoctoral fellows. Over the last years, it was Host Organisation in four Intra-European Marie Curie fellows, all of whom have made significant advances in their careers. ELIAMEP currently hosts the project “MINORLEGMOB– Assessing the agency of national minorities through court cases: mapping legal mobilization patterns in CEE” funded by the 2018 call of the “Marie Skłodowska-Curie Individual Fellowship” Programme.
Researchers who wish to cooperate with ELIAMEP for the submission of a proposal should check that they fulfill the respective eligibility criteria and then send an expression of interest to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Expressions of Interest must include the following:
- short CV (maximum 2 pages);
- a two-page summary presentation of the research proposal;
- a short statement (maximum 1 page) on how the research proposal relates to ELIAMEP’s research interests; and
- confirmation that the eligibility criteria are met.
Expressions of interest may be submitted up to June 29th, 2020.
Proposals will be pre-selected on the basis of internal evaluation and the availability of suitable supervision. Candidates will be informed about the results of the pre-selection well before the call deadline. Following positive notification by ELIAMEP, the proposal to be submitted until the call deadline (September 9th, 2020) will be prepared jointly by the researcher and ELIAMEP.
Further information on the call “Marie Sklodowska Curie Actions- Individual Fellowships” is available in the website of European Commission HERE.
* ELIAMEP is in full compliance with the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR 679/2016), which its staff strictly applies in the collection and processing of personal data.
** ELIAMEP is committed to equal opportunities in the evaluation and recruitment of its personnel, and it does not discriminate on the basis of gender, race or ethnic origin, religious and other convictions, sexual orientation, age, or disability.