The Hellenic Foundation for European and Foreign Policy (ELIAMEP) invites pre-applications from researchers who wish to submit a high quality “Marie Skłodowska-Curie PostDoctoral Fellowship” 2021 proposal in the area of social sciences and humanities. However, priority will be given to those projects that fit best with ELIAMEP’s existing research interests and orientations and gain the support of at least one ELIAMEP Senior Researcher. The researchers are expected to spend 12-24 months at ELIAMEP.
Eligibility Criteria of Applicants:
- May be of any nationality
- Should have a PhD degree at the time of the deadline for applications (12 October 2021). Applicants who have successfully defended their doctoral thesis but who have not yet formally been awarded the doctoral degree will also be considered eligible to apply.
- Must have a maximum of eight (8) years experience in research, from the date of the award of their PhD degree, years of experience outside research and career breaks will not count towards the above maximum, nor will years of experience in research in third countries, for nationals or long-term residents of EU Member States or Horizon Europe Associated Countries who wish to reintegrate to Europe.
- Should comply with mobility rules: must not have resided or carried out their main activity (work, studies, etc.) in Greece for more than 12 months in the 36 months immediately before the call deadline.
ELIAMEP has an extensive and prestigious record of hosting international doctoral and postdoctoral fellows. Over the last years, it was Host Institution in four Intra-European Marie Curie fellows, all of whom have made significant advances in their careers. ELIAMEP currently hosts the project “MINORLEGMOB– Assessing the agency of national minorities through court cases: mapping legal mobilization patterns in CEE” funded by the 2018 call of the “Marie Skłodowska-Curie Individual Fellowship” Programme.
Researchers who wish to cooperate with ELIAMEP for the submission of a proposal should check that they fulfill the respective eligibility criteria and then send an expression of interest to email@example.com.
Expressions of Interest must include the following:
- A 2-page summary presentation of the research proposal;
- A short CV (maximum 2 pages);
- A short statement (maximum 1 page) on how the research proposal relates to ELIAMEP’s research interests; and
- Confirmation that the eligibility criteria are met.
Deadline to submit your application: 30 June 2021.
Proposals will be pre-selected on the basis of internal evaluation and the availability of suitable supervision. Candidates will be informed about the results of the pre-selection well before the call deadline. Following positive notification by ELIAMEP, the proposal to be submitted until the call deadline (12 October, 2021) will be prepared jointly by the researcher and ELIAMEP.
* ELIAMEP is in full compliance with the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR 679/2016), which its staff strictly applies in the collection and processing of personal data.
** ELIAMEP is committed to equal opportunities in the evaluation and recruitment of its personnel, and it does not discriminate on the basis of gender, race or ethnic origin, religious and other convictions, sexual orientation, age, or disability.