As part of its voluntary internship program, ELIAMEP wishes to include in its team three (3) part-time trainees for cooperation with Dr. Angeliki Dimitriadi, Head of the Migration Programme.
Selected candidates will have the opportunity to support research in areas related to European migration and asylum policies, as well as writing texts in collaboration with the lead researcher.
The positions are unpaid and available from September 1, 2020 and for three (3) to six (6) months.
- PhD candidates, graduates or final-year students of a postgraduate program in Greek or foreign university with a focus on international relations or European studies or migration.
- Excellent knowledge of Greek and English (written and oral) with English being prioritized.
- Excellent use of written language.
- Excellent computer skills.
- Developed organizational skills, diligence, good communication and team spirit.
Deadline for applications: August 20, 2020.
Interested candidates are kindly requested to submit their CV, along with a short motivation letter, and a sample of writing in English at: firstname.lastname@example.org, mentioning the position code: INTERNMIGR_2020.
* ELIAMEP is in full compliance with the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR 679/2016), which its staff strictly applies in the collection and processing of personal data.
** ELIAMEP is committed to equal opportunities in the evaluation and recruitment of its personnel, and it does not discriminate on the basis of gender, race or ethnic origin, religious and other convictions, sexual orientation, age, or disability.