The Hellenic Foundation for European and Foreign Policy – ELIAMEP is seeking for a part-time research fellow for a renewable period of 6-month position (February – July 2016).
The job position is part of the Research Programme LOMIGRAS: “Mainstreaming and Monitoring Immigrants’ Integration in Local Government in Greece”, which is funded by the General Secretariat for Research and Technology of Greece through the European Economic Area Financial Mechanism (EEA Grants).
Qualifications, Knowledge and Experience
- PhD degree in political or social sciences.
- Previous experience in discourse analysis and dissemination of research results in the media.
- Previous experience in dissemination of research results in social media and writing and promoting short articles to the media.
- Proven experience in monitoring and supporting research projects.
- Excellent IT skills, wordpress and and use of multimedia.
- Excellent written and oral communications skills in English and Greek.
Assist to the principal investigator with
- the promotion and networking of the LOMIGRAS research project through social networks and multimedia applications.
- Contribute to the dissemination of research results of LOMIGRAS both in Greece and Europe.
- Assist to principal investigator with the monitoring and support of the research project.
Deadline for application: 4 December 2015
Please submit your application electronically including cover letter and CV with ‘MIGR_11f.15 in subject line, to firstname.lastname@example.org.