The Hellenic Foundation for European and Foreign Policy – ELIAMEP is seeking for a post-doctoral research fellow for a 4-month full-time position (June – September 2015). The job position is part of the Research Programme IRMA: Governing Irregular Migration: States, Actors and Intermediaries, which is funded by the General Secretariat for Research and Technology of Greece through the ARISTEIA programme. For more information about the project, please click: http://irma.eliamep.gr/.
Qualifications, Knowledge and Experience
- PhD degree in political and/or social sciences.
- Previous experience in management and coordination of research projects.
- Previous experience in the study of Albanian migration.
- Experience in networking and disseminating research results
- Excellent IT skills and use of multimedia
- Excellent written and oral communications skills in English and Greek. Knowledge of the Albanian language will be considered an asset.
- Assist to the Project’s Principal investigator with the management and coordination of IRMA research project.
- Assist to the Project’s Principal investigator with the analysis of empirical results of the cases study of Albanian irregular migration in Greece.
- Contribute to networking and disseminating research results of IRMA
- Contribute to the organization of the final international conferences of IRMA
Deadline for application: 14 May 2015
Please submit your application electronically including cover letter and CV with MIGR_5.15 in subject line, to email@example.com.