ELIAMEP, in collaboration with the newspaper “TA NEA”, as part of the project “NATO at 70: Looking into the Future“, funded by the NATO Public Diplomacy Division, highlights a series of issues in the form of special features regarding the work and the significance of the organization.
The special features cover the following thematic sections:
- Greece’s participation in NATO (historical development, political decision, importance),
- NATO and EU cooperation, its importance for European security
- the new threats and the role of NATO
- the priorities of Greek foreign policy and its elevation through NATO
- the public debate in Greece on NATO
Academics, diplomats, researchers and security, defense and foreign policy experts are participating in the project.
You can read the special feature, in Greek, here: