If you want to submit a manuscript to be considered for publication in our journal, please send:
- a completed submission form(download the submission form)
- an anonymised copy of the manuscript for consideration including, in this order:
- abstract (apx 100 words)
- main text (see Taylor & Francis’ guidelines)
- acknowledgements (optional)
- references (see Taylor & Francis’ referencing style)
- (as appropriate) appendices; table(s) with caption(s) (on individual pages); figure caption(s) (as a list).
via email to Dr. Julianne Funk, firstname.lastname@example.org
- The manuscript must be your own original work, not duplicating any other previously published work, including your own previously published work.
- The manuscript must be submitted only to Southeast European and Black Sea Studies; it is not under consideration, peer review or accepted for publication, published elsewhere or in the press.
- The manuscript must contain nothing that is abusive, defamatory, libelous, obscene, fraudulent, or illegal. Non-discriminatory language is mandatory. Sexist or racist terms must not be used.
- Only English language manuscripts are accepted
- Manuscripts should be between 7000 and 10,000 words, including references and endnotes (footnotes are not to be used).
- Section headings should be concise and numbered sequentially, using a decimal system for subsections.
- All persons who have a reasonable claim to authorship must be named in the manuscript as co-authors. A short biographical note for each author may be added to the submission form if desired.
- Please supply all details required by any funding and grant-awarding bodies in the Acknowledgements as follows: “This work was supported by the [Funding Agency] under Grant [number xxxx].”
- Authors should incorporate a Disclosure Statement which will acknowledge any financial interest or benefit they have arising from the direct applications of their research.
- Search engine optimization (SEO) is a means of making your article more visible to anyone who might be looking for it. Please consult our guidance here.
- Authors must adhere to SI units. Units are not italicised.
- When using a word which is or is asserted to be a proprietary term or trade mark, authors must use the symbol ® or TM.