ELIAMEP plays an active and constructive role in large number of institutional networks such as:
- Arab Reform Initiative (ARI) 
- Black Sea Research Network 
- Euro-Mediterranean StudyCommission (EuroMeSCo) 
- European Information Network on International Relations and Area Studies (EINIRAS) 
- European Policy Institute Network (EPIN) 
- Fundamental Rights Platform (FRP) 
- Initiative for Peacebuilding (IfP) 
- International Relations and Security Network (ISN) 
Since January 2006 ELIAMEP participates in the Advisory Board of Europe’s World , the first Europe-wide journal.
Since 2008 ELIAMEP participates in the network Τhink Global – Act European , which was set up by Νotre Europe  and Fondation pour l’Innovation Politique (Fondapol) with the aim to provide policy recommendations to forthcoming EU Presidencies.
In the past ELIAMEP has also participated in:
- Erasmus Academic Network LISBOAN  (2010 – 2013)
- Experts network for the provision of independent expertise in the field of EU foreign relations to the European Parliament (2009-2013)
- Network of Excellence RECWOWE  (2006-2011)
- Network of Excellence EU-CONSENT  (2005 – 2009)
Since 2000, ELIAMEP is the coordinator of both the European and American Marshall Memorial Fellowship Programs  of the German Marshall Fund in Greece. The MMF programme aims at creating a network of young European and American leaders in an attempt to further strengthen the transatlantic relationship.
ELIAMEP also serves as the channel for recruiting Greek students for the Master’s Programme at the College of Europe  through the Greek Selection Committee.
In the past ELIAMEP has also had partnerships with:
- the Alexander S. Onassis Foundation for hosting the Foundation’s foreign fellows  in Greece
- the Policy Network in Londong and the European Institute of the London School of Economics in the context of the An EU ‘fit for purpose’ in a global age  project
- the network of NGOs and Foundations that created the website ngo.gr